I found out this week that im in agreement with the introduction of the Carbon Tax, Or to be politicly correct i am WARMING to the idea, aparently. every opinion poll i have seen is in the high 80's and 90's percent opposing! so how do they get the words 'warming' and 'opposing' to mean the same thing? numeroligy? If you take the word 'OPPOSING' and add up the position in the alphabet of each letter it contains, you come up with 111. If you do the same with 'WARMING', you end up with 85
Some thing very strange happen to me this morning, I weighed my self, which I don't normally do in the morning, but that's not what was strange. What had me puzzled was that I weighed my self the night before and came in at 88 kg, when I weighed my self the following morning I weighed 86.2 kg? Where did it go? did it evaporate out of the pores of my skin? Does gas weigh that much , surely farting to that degree would have left some evidence, like the bed and bed room furniture dissolving or some thing. Then I had an uncomfortable thought, what if , during the night some one or something performed some type of extraction surgery on me and removed parts of my anatomy? like some kind of intergalactic experiment of the sickest kind? there was no physical evidence of any Op, but being of advanced intelligence and technologically eons more state-of-the-art , they had means of hiding their evil deeds! ...... Dam Aliens they're abducting me piece by piece!
Comments
Post a Comment