Skip to main content

All about Politics



Now I know that many of you out there believe that the world is a Blissful Harmonious Ball of  snow flakes , rosebuds and furry little kittens, But is it really?Hmmm, Hell yes! if your a desensitized, dysfunctional, out of touch politician, They do enough good so to conceal just how bad They really are and make just enough mistakes so we ( The People ,their  employer) don't think they are too good to be true and expose how bad they really are. we live in a society where the people who are suppose to protect us are the same people we need protecting from! Now having said that , I admit that deep, deep ,deep down they are probably very nice people. Did I say deep down, Oh yes I believe I did. They all need to be held accountable , just as we all do. It wearies my bones to hear of the escapades of another corrupt politician. What gives them the right to be corrupt in the first place? Most of them live high on the hog at the tax payers expense and justify their off shore finance abuse by claiming it was for the advancement of the nation. We as the people , it seems, are between a rock and a hard place. We are trapped in the same sinking ship , helmed by the same self accommodating breed ,themselves imprisoned in the same mechanism that has poisoned society for hundreds of years! So what do we do about this great injustice? absolutely nothing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the night I was visited by Extraterrestrials

Some thing very strange happen to me this morning, I weighed my self, which I don't normally do in the morning, but that's not what was strange. What had me puzzled was that I weighed my self the night before and came in at 88 kg, when I weighed my self the following morning I weighed 86.2 kg? Where did it go? did it evaporate out of the pores of my skin? Does gas weigh that much , surely farting to that degree would have left some evidence, like the bed and bed room furniture dissolving or some thing. Then I had an uncomfortable thought, what if , during the night some one or something performed some type of extraction surgery on me and removed parts of my anatomy? like some kind of intergalactic experiment of the sickest kind? there was no physical evidence of any Op, but being of advanced intelligence and technologically eons more state-of-the-art , they had means of hiding their evil deeds! ...... Dam Aliens they're abducting me piece by piece!