Skip to main content

Daddy-Princess blog #9

Another special day. A day of intrigue. Another day at having a crack at this crazy little  thing called LOVE! My name is Idaho Jeepster and this is my life. 
yesterdays pizza today , yum! sums up life really Pizza, doesn't it. life is like a pizza ey , you put every thing you want on the base and then you just eat it up. I know that was just silly. you know whats sillier , today's Fathers Day and I'm a grandfather!, suckers. It also means I get not to do the dishes! Life is great isn't it?

I can finally announce I have finished Phil's Coffee Table! 12 Months in the making, Blood, sweat and tears on the radio while I did it. Here it is, once a proud redwood tree, towering over the forest of death were countless relatives were slaughtered for the same cause. stripped naked of its bark while screaming the silent scream of the most painful of deaths. limbs being cut off before its eyes again, and again, and again! Sap oozing life away from within to without! I think I did pretty good job. Now I can move onto other things, Such as concentrating on my carrot farming with the little doodles! Why would The God of the universe allow a thing such as a carrot to
 grow in such away! is it possible that He has a sense of humour? With all the serious crap that is going on in the world, is it possible God is attempting to get us to smile? That in reality He is not in possession of huge magnified glass but instead a picture of a carrot with a doodle? We should all get off our backsides right now, go to our refrigerators, open our vegetable crisper and take out our little carrots  and laugh till pour sides burst open and spill on the floor and then laugh at that till the ambulance arrives. You will feel better, I promise, there are lots of drugs at the hospital and you will be enlighten to the true purpose and the power of the humble carrot!
Well as I said, today is father’s day and as much as it is a celebration of my greatness it is also a celebration of you, those fish that swam against the current, against all odds to collide with the big jelly ball and go bang! For without you, my children there would be no me! Keep banging on! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the night I was visited by Extraterrestrials

Some thing very strange happen to me this morning, I weighed my self, which I don't normally do in the morning, but that's not what was strange. What had me puzzled was that I weighed my self the night before and came in at 88 kg, when I weighed my self the following morning I weighed 86.2 kg? Where did it go? did it evaporate out of the pores of my skin? Does gas weigh that much , surely farting to that degree would have left some evidence, like the bed and bed room furniture dissolving or some thing. Then I had an uncomfortable thought, what if , during the night some one or something performed some type of extraction surgery on me and removed parts of my anatomy? like some kind of intergalactic experiment of the sickest kind? there was no physical evidence of any Op, but being of advanced intelligence and technologically eons more state-of-the-art , they had means of hiding their evil deeds! ...... Dam Aliens they're abducting me piece by piece!