Skip to main content

Daddy-Princess Blog #8

Whats your medium? Mines Blogger . Hopefully you've received my invitation to this Blog No 8. May it be a time of Celebration, of inspiration. of fairy floss , a bubble of literal goodies ready for the popping or pooping , whichever way it goes. You will see inside my mind And share a part of me that doesn't exist on this planet we call 'Ziron' , l mean Earth , yes Earth, this planet we live on, That you live on and I live as well because this my planet too.
My Advice to you girls is to in vest in Bubble wrap, Yes , bubble wrap! it is going toe be the most widely used commodity on the planet! it has been used for packaging for decades , but now we must use it to wrap up our feelings and opinions our schools , and don,t forget our Kids! (Sorry I mean ' children') and of course our politicians , who, funny enough, use more then then all of us. the ethos of society is  turning into something highly unmanageable.

PULL UP, pull up. that's better . wow that was close . I started turning into an intelligent , free thinking Human being.what the? and the word ETHOS , who uses that? what does it mean? whats happening to me? there's only one thing to do eat coloured popcorn and lots of it!
I am trying really ,really hard to think of something funny to say about
popcorn? I cant , it is far too important , it would be like making fun of
the works of Gandhi , the aim of robin Hood or the unintelligent , naive
innocents of Winnie the pooh! some things are what they are and should 
simply be acknowledged for their greatness. And then there's BACON!
Wow ,its taken me nearly a whole day trying to work out how to 
picturate this exceptionally fine piece of literature. For the life  of me , 
I could not remember , not so much inserting the pictures , but how to size them for optimum effect. lets just say their idea of small has a lot to be desired! it wouldn't work in the clothing industry.



Mango must have been feeling  a bit out cast of late, the other day he ran out the back door after seeking attention and getting none! He ran straight up the first tree available, then suddenly realizing he had pushed his feline tree climbing abilities too far he gave out a cry to which I responded ASAP!In a state of shear panic, not able to get down, there was only one thing left for him to do .Turn into Laser Kitty!

What a struggle this was! Until next time 💖




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the night I was visited by Extraterrestrials

Some thing very strange happen to me this morning, I weighed my self, which I don't normally do in the morning, but that's not what was strange. What had me puzzled was that I weighed my self the night before and came in at 88 kg, when I weighed my self the following morning I weighed 86.2 kg? Where did it go? did it evaporate out of the pores of my skin? Does gas weigh that much , surely farting to that degree would have left some evidence, like the bed and bed room furniture dissolving or some thing. Then I had an uncomfortable thought, what if , during the night some one or something performed some type of extraction surgery on me and removed parts of my anatomy? like some kind of intergalactic experiment of the sickest kind? there was no physical evidence of any Op, but being of advanced intelligence and technologically eons more state-of-the-art , they had means of hiding their evil deeds! ...... Dam Aliens they're abducting me piece by piece!