You know the word Gradualism, Right? well I always was familiar with the word 'Gradualism', but it wasn't to recently I realized its correct definition. Gradualism, Definition: when government and /or minority groups nail the common people to the wall and render them a non person. If you want to rip people off ,you don't just one day say ,' your electricity bill last quarter was $300 , next quarter it will be $1000, That would be illegal. no instead you rise the price $25 A quarter over next 2 years and charge people $3100 a quarter for their power. Oh goodie. I know I must pray for our politicians , but I find it so hard , it would be so much easier to just curse them? But hang on , would that make them worse at their job then they already are? No we couldn't have that , oh well , i guess its back to the praying again. I recently wrote an email to my local state member. It was such a whinge , winy , 'woe is me' document that it made me depressed and angry and sadden me to the very core. And at the end of the day *(thanks Steve) , would he bother reading it and if he did would it make an impact? probably to the degree of a mosquito hitting a wind screen at a 100 KPH! I want to send it , I really do, I'm convinced that we need to hold them (The Politicians) to account. They are here for the people, remember, you know , that, 'elected by the People , for the People' thingy. It shouldn't just be a cliche, It should hold merit. If they don't lead us properly and morally we will become a nation of disobedient children who are only, instinctively mimicking their parents. Mum - Dad WAKE UP!!!!. Hey and before you accuse me of passing the buck, I believe wholeheartedly that WE as individuals must always be responsible for OUR actions. And yes there must be some worthwhile human beings in politics, there must be. But they are so bound up in legislative duct tape they couldn't do good if they wanted to!
*Steve is a guy I work with , he's most favorite expression is 'at the end of the day' , He says it religiously and with out conviction.
Comments
Post a Comment